Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Go Geraint
















OK, I lied about asking who needs Paris Roubaix when you have Edinburgh's Old Town. However, can we have more cobbles in Le Tour please? What a cracker of a stage, and can I just bask in the following for just one moment:

General classification after stage 3

1 Fabian Cancellara (Swi) Team Saxo Bank 14:54:00
2 Geraint Thomas (GBr) Sky Professional Cycling Team 0:00:23
3 Cadel Evans (Aus) BMC Racing Team 0:00:39

The performance of the Tour so far for me, Geraint rode with the cycling club of my uncle in law in Abergevenie, which I think is kind of cool, and for a Brit it's pretty rare to have spurious links to someone who might actually be quite good. I'll save my Wheelers links on that front for another time... Oh, and Michael Barry's blog entry from the day is well worth a read.

No comments :

Post a Comment